In-Building Mobile Connectivity
Quality reliable mobile signal indoors
We typically spend 98% of our time indoors or in transit. It’s for this reason 80% of mobile phone usage occurs indoors, but achieving quality wireless coverage is becoming increasingly difficult, as modern energy efficient construction materials shield buildings from external wireless signals.
We are on a mission to solve the challenge of delivering good quality and reliable mobile signal within buildings.
Solving the challenge of delivering quality mobile coverage in buildings
- No more dropped or intermittent calls when indoors
- No more unimpressed visitors and building occupants complaining about poor mobile signal
- No more slow data speeds when accessing critical information
- No more missed calls due to no mobile signal
- No more lost business because mobile devices can't connect within your property
- No more reduced staff productivity issues due to poor mobile service
So you have no more excuses that it's too expensive or complex to install a suitable solution!
In-building mobile coverage solutions achieve tangible business benefits
Property owners are increasingly required to deliver a world class wireless experience and need to solve the challenge of slow and frustrating mobile experiences within buildings, which can reflect negatively on their business and venue.
- Increase in-bulding dwell time
- Increase footfall and drive occupancy levels
- Increase opportunities to engage customers through effective mobile marketing
- Improve marketability and attractiveness of the venue to tenants, staff and other occupants that demand a connected experience
- Facilitate a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy
- Improve rental and sale values by offering world-class technology and communications infrastructure
- Reduce reliance on older analogue communications infrastructure
- Increase productivity of employees and guests using mobile devices
- Deliver a best-in-class customer/tenant experience, driving up NPS and other customer satisfaction metrics
- Achieve innovation and infrastructure readiness for IoT, 5G, VR/AR and more
We are a mobile society living in a connected world. The issues outlined above are driving the demand for In-Building Cellular Solutions.